Thursday, September 2, 2010

BACK TO SCHOOL TEES ROCK!



Back to school...already! I am having a hard time with this reality. I have had the best summer with my kiddos. I made it a priority to be with them during the day, going to the beach (lake), riding bikes, hiking, picnicing, and just having fun! I sure hope they enjoyed the summer as much as I did. My daughter will be starting first grade this year. She is so excited about school, and I am so thankful that she loves learning and being social. My little man will be going to Pre-K three days a week for a few hours. So this means that I will actually have a little bit of "me" time. What will I ever do with myself?

Anyhow, I designed these fun tees for the kiddos. I added this design to my Etsy shop (http://www.ispotyou.etsy.com) and it has been a great hit! You can put any grade on it.

Hope your children have an amazing school year!

3 comments:

  1. I love your new shirts! E is enjoying 1st grade and H is excited to start preschool on Wednesday. Hope your kids have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I'm your newest follower via Spotlight Saturday. Those tees are sooo cute.

    Looking forward to reading more from you.

    Marie (hope you'll come by for a visit sometime, I love new followers.)
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete