Sunday, January 16, 2011

BASEBALL TEES - New Addition to Your I SPOT YOU Choices



Hi! I love the way those fun baseball tees look. I have been back and forth with our supplier and I have decided to start adding these to our selection of tee choices. I am offering six different colors that will look so adorable on just about any of our designs for both girls and boys. It is offered now in my Etsy shop, I SPOT YOU. Basically, you purchase the design that you want from our store, and then if you decide to "upgrade" to the baseball tee, you purchase our listing for the Upgrade Baseball tee for an additional 3.50. Just click here to see our different color baseball tee options.

Just thought I'd share with you our newbie items!!!

xoxo,
Jodi

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower from Saturday Hopping! Y ou have a lovely blog! Come follow me back and let's keep in touch!:)

    www.justcherishtoday.com

    ReplyDelete