Saturday, February 5, 2011

BIRTHDAY Tees...LOTS of options!






Funny how it is sooo much more fun celebrating birthdays for your little ones than it is for yourself :-) I try to keep in my mind that I'm not getting older, I'm getting better! I heard that saying somewhere and decided that would be the way I view my own birthdays from here on out. Sorry...I digress!

So, I have some really adorable birthday tee designs that I wanted to share with you! The most awesome thing about my customers, is that you all have helped me create some of these designs. My passion is creating, so when somebody comes to me with an idea, I get right to work!

I know that alot of kids are having "theme" birthday parties, from legos to pirates to superheros. Of course I can take any of my designs from my shop and make it a birthday tee. But I also have personalized tees with names and their special birthday number!

Make sure to check out my shop!

xoxo,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment